Friday, November 11, 2011

Natalia Kills - Perfectionist Review

Natalia Kills Perfectionist Review
Natalia Kills - Perfectionist Review

If this woman looks familiar, it might be because you've seen her in LMFAO video "Champagne Showers". If I had to compare her, I'd say she's a mix between Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. Her voice resembles GaGa, while her looks remind me of Nicki Minaj or Rihanna while her Rated R days. Her album is classified as electro-pop and I agree, although her lyrics are rough on some songs (Kill My Boyfriend comes to mind). If you're interested in hearing her songs, I suggest you start with the songs "Mirrors", "Kill My Boyfriend", "Zombie" and "Wonderland".

All in all, this album is actually really good. There's hardly any filler tracks on the album. Most songs are worth listening to. However, if you decide to buy this album, be careful as there are different editions. The deluxe edition contains 15 tracks, and the normal edition only contains 10 songs.

I give it a 7.5/10

If you like this album, you might also like Lady GaGa, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment