Sunday, June 22, 2014

bibles and motel rooms...

it's been a long while since I've posted anything on this blog and for that I'm sorry.  I've been very busy with life in general. But I've had some good ideas for posts lately.

Ever noticed those bibles in the bed side tables? Why are they really there? Are they supposed to make us feel safer?  Are they there in case of an apocalypse, end of the world type of situation?

And what happens if you can't find any? Should that make you feel frightened, and anxious?

By the way, the motel in which I'm staying did have a bible besides the bed.

I'm not really a religious person but these are just my thoughts on this subject.

By the way,  keep it here because I will post my review for the movie 22 jump street (sequel to 21 jump street), which I already reviewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment