Thursday, July 5, 2012

American Reunion Review

American Reunion Review

Is the 3rd time the charm? Or in this case, the 4th time? This is the 4th *official* movie (I say official because they've milked this franchise to the ground with crappy movies that had nothing to do with the original members). Unlike American Wedding, all of the cast from the 1st movie returns. That's right, you'll get to see Stiffler, Oz, Kevin, Finch, Jim, Michelle, Vicky and Heather, just to name a few. It's really great that all of the original cast returns in this movie. So is the movie funny at all? The movie starts right off with Jim pleasuring himself while his wife is taking a bath. So you could say that it pretty much starts the way it did, way back in 1999 with the first movie.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Even though they've all grown, they were still able to make me laugh. I won't tell any of the jokes because I don't want to ruin the movie for you, but if you're a fan of the original, then you should definitely see this last one.

Overall, it was pretty funny and I give it a 6.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment