Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Madonna MDNA Review

Madonna MDNA Review
Madonna MDNA Review

Madonna's back with another album! Her last album was Hard Candy and it was released way back in 2008. Madonna follows the same trend she set with her album Hard Candy. Most of the tracks are very energetic and are very danceable. Madonna's very intelligent. She knows what's in right now, and she exploits it fully. She has collaborated with Nicki Minaj, Martin Solveig and M.I.A. just to name a few. If you haven't already heard her latest single "Give me all your luvin", then you probably haven't turned on the radio, because this track is quickly reaching the top of the charts. On this album, there's a little bit of everything. There's electronica-dance, pop, R&B. There's even a song (I'm a sinner) that resembles strangely her song Beautiful Stranger from the Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged me soundtrack.

Best tracks on the album include "Give me all your luvin", "Girl gone wild", "Superstar", "I'm a sinner".

This album is a very welcomed change from her disappointing album Hard Candy.

I give this album a 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment