Saturday, March 17, 2012

21 Jump Street Movie Review

21 Jump Street Movie Review
21 Jump Street Movie Review

I have to admit that before seeing this movie, I never saw the TV series starring Johnny Depp by same name. So I have no way of comparing the two. Though I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. The movie is filled of mostly humor with a dash of action scenes. To put it bluntly, it is the perfect movie to start your weekend with! Jonah Hill plays Schmidt, a very introvert individual who's also very intelligent. When the movie begins, we see him in high school and we learn that he was a total geek with no friends and no girlfriend. But 7 years later, he joins the police force, only to find the boy who bullied him in high school in the same force. After thinking about it, his former bully asks him if he can be friends with him, since he's failing every test. His former bully (Channing Tatum) is the total opposite of Schmidt. He's big, he's cool, he's fit and he has his way around the ladies. Together they will form the most unlikely team!


I recommend this movie and give it 7.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment