Thursday, February 2, 2012

NBA 2K11 For PS3 Review

NBA 2K11 Review
NBA 2K11 For PS3 Review

If you're still a basketball fan despite everything that's happened this season with the strike and whatnot, then you definitely need to check out this title. As its cover suggests, you're able to play as Michael Jordan throughout key moments in his memorable career. If that doesn't interest you, let me say that there is plenty more to do.

You can play a quick game, play an entire season, go straight to the playoffs, you can practice your moves. If that's not enough, there's also online play (online available until April 2012 though), NBA Blacktop which includes Slam Dunk contests, 3 pts shootouts and games of 21 against either the computer of vs a friend.

Are you planning on playing vs a friend who's never played the game before? No problem! You can even adjust the score like let's say, give him a 20 pts head start?

This game is filled with options and the presentation is stellar. True NBA fans will definitely appreciate every little detail.

On the down side, and let me tell you, there aren't really any besides this one; I find the game to be quite hard. I didn't try the lowest level of difficulty yet, but I'm only one after the rookie level. And I have yet to win a game. Maybe I need to practice more, or better yet, maybe I better stop picking the Toronto Raptors, because like in real life they are not very good in this game.

I give this game a solid 8.5/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment