Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sum 41 - Chuck Review

Sum 41 Chuck Review
Sum 41 Chuck Review

Chuck is Sum 41's third album which they released back in 2004. In my opinion it's the last album worth listening to from these guys. Past this album, I've stopped to care. As I've already mentioned in my other review of Sum 41, these guys are Canadians. It's just too bad that they've gone soft with their albums after this one. I can honestly say that there are no filler tracks on this album. You can easily listen to it from start to finish without skipping any tracks. While there are some tracks which are slower tempo wise, they are welcomed because they are well-arranged and the lyrics are well-written. I'm speaking of tracks "Some Say", "Slipping Away" and "Pieces". This album contains 13 songs which means that there's 10 heart-pumping tracks as well as 3 slower ones.

Here are 2 videos from this album to give you a better idea:

Pieces

Some say

Overall this album is very good, their last which was good.  I give it 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment