Friday, October 28, 2011

Plus 44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating Review

Plus 44 When Your Heart Stops Beating Review
Plus 44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating Review

I won't lie, when I heard that Blink 182 were taking a hiatus, I felt sad. I've liked these guys since their Dude Ranch album. When Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker said that they got together to form Plus 44, it felt like a worthy compromise. So how does this album sound with only Mark on vocals? It pretty much sounds like Blink 182, without Tom DeLonge. It's actually very good. A lot better than Tom's project band Angels And Airwaves. This album is 12 tracks and plays for about 40 mins.



Best songs on the album include "When Your Heart Stops Beating", "Lycanthrope", "155", "Lilian" and "No It Isn't".

I wasn't expecting much from this album when I first listened to it, but I was surprisingly content.

I give this album a 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment