Friday, October 28, 2011

David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat Review

David Guetta Nothing But The Beat Review
David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat Review

Well, if there's one thing that can be said about David Guetta, it's that he knows how to get the dancefloor dancing. Whether you like him or not, you have to admit that the collaborations on this album are pretty huge. With popular names like Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Ludacriss, Snoop Dog, Usher, Will.I.Am., Chris Brown, Timbaland, Dev, Akon, Jennifer Hudson and Jessie J this album seems good on paper. But how does it measure up? Just as you'd expect. It's pretty good. I guess you could almost say that every song that Guetta touches, turns to gold. I did say "almost" though.

Best songs on the album include the megahit "Where Them Girls At", "Without You", "Little Bad Girl", "Nothing Really Matters" and "I Can Only Imagine".

This album is really growing on me. The more I listen to it, the more I appreciate it. It's worth a good 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment