Thursday, December 29, 2011

Final Destination 5 Review

Final Destination 5 Review
Final Destination 5 Review

Do yourself a favor and fast-forward to the end of this movie. No need to put yourself through the bad acting, the totally predictable deaths and bad actors. It's unfortunate that this franchise didn't end with Final Destination 4. At least that fourth installment wasn't too bad. But with release, all hell broke loose. Not even Tony Todd (the caretaker from Final Destination 1) could help with this movie. You see his character for maybe 5 minutes, and even his character seems like he doesn't care, nor does he want to help the group. I can't believe that someone said that this movie was, and I quote: "Great... inventive, fun and crazy". There's nothing inventive about this movie, trust me! It's so predictable that you can almost guess every death that happens before they happen.

As I said in the first sentence, at least the ending was original, and I didn't see it coming. I'm very thankful that I didn't end up paying full price to see it on the big screen.

I give this movie a 4.5/10, and I'm generous because the ending did get bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment