Monday, October 31, 2011

Neon Trees - Habits Review

Neon Trees - Habits Review
Neon Trees - Habits Review

From my first listen, my first thought is that these guys sound a bit like a younger version of the band The Killers. They also remind me of The Bravery. What's funny is that they actually opened for the Killers on their tour in 2008. These guys have been around since 2005 but Habits is their first studio album release. The reason why I decided to check this album out, is because I heard the track "Animal" on the radio. This album has genres of alternative rock, new wave and indie rock. This album only has 8 tracks though, and plays for about 30 minutes.



Tracks worth mentioning include "Animal", "Sins Of My Youth" and "1983".

I give this album a 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment