Friday, October 28, 2011

My Name Is Earl Season One Review

My Name Is Earl Season One Review
My Name Is Earl Season One Review

Karma is a funny thing, at least that's what Earl seems to think. The show begins with a quote from Earl : "You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting round the corner: karma. That's when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and one by one I'm gonna make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl."

So what is this show about? It's mainly about Earl (Jason Lee) and his brother Randy (Ethan Suplee) on a mission to turn his life around by doing good deeds in order to have a better life. The concept behind this show is pretty original and each episode shows new ways that Earl changes the life of others.


This show lasted for 4 seasons and plays for about 22-42mins. One thing that you won't want to miss, Jason Lee's mustache. Very 70's of you Jason, well played.

For its 1st season this show gets a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment