Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lost Season One TV Series Review

Lost Season One Review
Lost Season One TV Series Review

If I had to compare Lost with another TV show, I would compare it with Heroes, in the sense that you follow a large group of individuals. The difference with Heroes though is that the group of individuals are stuck on a island with no way to get off. This show talks about Jack (Matthew Fox) who plays the role of a surgeon and Kate (Evangelin Lilly) who plays a badass with a big heart. We also see Sayid (Naveen Andrews), Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Locke (Terry O' Quinn) and Hurley (Jorge Garcia). All of the characters did something which they were not proud of before they crashed on this island. And they will soon discover that they are not alone on this island.

Despite having fairly new actors, the cast is very good. As soon as you watch episode one, the show will have you hooked. I won't say any more because that would ruin the whole *Lost experience*.

I highly encourage you to see this show and hope that you will enjoy it as much as I did.

I give it a 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment