Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bad Teacher Review

Bad Teacher Review
Bad Teacher Review

You know how some people on Thanksgiving say things like "I'm thankful for blablablabla..."? Well, I can honestly say that I'm thankful for not wasting any good money at the movie theater on this movie. I thought I had seen Cameron Diaz at her worse, but she has sunk to a new low with this movie. Her acting is bad, she doesn't give a s*** about her students, etc. And what to say about Justin Timberlake. I can't believe that this is the same guy who played in the movie Social Network! He plays this sub teacher who's highly influential and who's just too nice. The critics who said that Cameron Diaz deserves an A+ for this movie probably got paid to say so. That's all I can think of. So enough about the actors...  What's the movie about? The movie is about Elizabeth (Diaz) who just got dumped by her rich boyfriend. So she has to continue to teach in order to make money. She finally realizes that with her small breasts, she will never get another man. So during the whole movie, she lies, cheats and steals as much money as she can so that she can get money to pay for her breast implants.

Would I recommend this movie? Certainly not. In fact, I can't believe this is supposed to be a comedy! I may have laughed once or twice during the entire movie.

I award this movie a 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment