Thursday, February 9, 2012

Night Train 2009 Review

Night Train 2009 Review
Night Train 2009 Review

Night Train, the 2009 film is one hell of a thrill ride! Enough with the cheesy taglines... Night Train is visibly a low budget film but that doesn't mean that it's not any good.

After doing a little research on the internet, I've come to find out that this movie was in fact a remake from the 1959 movie by same name. Not having seen the first movie, I can't comment if the remake was as good as the original.

What I'll do say though is that this movie was pretty good with thrills and mystery. The story is about 3 people (Steve Zahn, Leelee Sobieski and Danny Glover) who are caught in a pretty sticky situation. The train conductor finds a dead man in a train car. The other two passenger of the car find an object that the man was carrying with him. They will wish they never saw what the man was carrying.

What's nice about the movie is that the director keeps throwing us curve balls. We think it's done, and he finds something more to make things every more interesting.

Give this movie a try, although be patient because at first I was thinking to myself that the movie wasn't very good. But as soon as the intrigue starts, you won't want to stop watching.

I was pretty impressed and thus I give this movie a 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment